If you cannot find the information you are looking for below, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org|. We will answer you as soon as possible.
We have a range of investment opportunities. Please click here| for more information.
The minimum investment in EIS and VCT is £3,000. Please click here| for more information.
Our investments are designed for a wide range of investors from retail investors to high net worth individuals and family offices. We also have investments suited to corporates, including owner managed businesses, as well as institutional investors.
The Enterprise Investment Scheme is a government sponsored scheme offering a range of attractive benefits to investors that hold qualifying investments for at least three years:
- 30% income tax relief for investments up to £500,000 p.a., reducing net cost to investors to 70p per £1 invested
- Tax Free Growth – no capital gains tax payable on gains realised on disposal of investment
- Loss Relief – losses to net cost (i.e. below 70p per £1 invested) can be set off against income in year of disposal or previous year, reducing capital at risk to 35p per £1 invested
- Capital gains tax deferral – capital gains can be deferred up to amount subscribed for shares. Applies to gains arising three years prior to, and one year after, the issue of qualifying shares
Based upon a number of assumptions including the personal circumstances of an investor and availability of EIS relief at 30%.
Please click here| for more information on Ingenious EIS Funds.
Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) were introduced in 1995 and are designed to encourage individuals to invest indirectly in a range of small higher-risk trading companies using a listed Investment Trust structure.
Ingenious VCTs offer the following benefits:
- 30% income tax relief
- Significant downside protection
- 5-year liquidity strategy
- Attractive expected returns and consistent annual dividends
Alongside this, any gain made on the sale of shares in a VCT is not subject to Capital Gains Tax. In addition, as an Investment Trust, the VCT does not pay any Corporation Tax on any gains arising on the disposal of underlying VCT investments.
Please click here| for more information on Ingenious VCTs.
- Tax rules, levels and regulations are subject to change and the availability of tax reliefs will depend upon individual circumstances.
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of an investment can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
- VCTs should be regarded as higher risk investments. They are only suitable for UK resident taxpayers who can tolerate higher risk and have a time horizon greater than five years.
- Shares in VCTs are usually highly illiquid. VCTs may be higher risk and more difficult to realise than investing in other securities listed in the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange. The secondary market for shares in VCTs is limited and as a result shares in VCTs can trade at a discount to the net asset value.
- VCTs are designed to provide capital for small companies and each VCT will invest in several companies. As such, there is a risk that these companies may not perform as hoped and in some circumstances may fail completely.
Please contact your financial adviser for advice on the best Ingenious investment for your needs. Ingenious does not give financial advice.
However, if you choose to make a direct investment in a VCT or EIS, please contact the Client Service Centre on 020 7319 4000 who will be able to assist you.
You can access investments information online.
Use the below link to access our online investor area where you can login and view investment information:
Investment login details have been provided in communications where documents have been uploaded to the investor area.
If you cannot locate your investment login details, please call Ingenious on
020 7319 4000 and a member of our Client Service Centre will be happy to help.
You can either contact your Financial Adviser or contact the Client Service Centre directly on 020 7319 4000. Please click here| to find out other ways you can contact Ingenious.
Please contact the Client Relationship Team on 020 7319 4000.
If you have lost your login details, please contact Ingenious on 020 7319 4000 or via email to email@example.com| where a member of the Client Service Centre will be happy to help.
If you are newly registered with Ingenious please contact a member of the Client Service Centre on 020 7319 4000 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org| and they will send you all the login details you require.
Ingenious Investments relationship managers cover the whole of the UK and so we would be delighted to visit you. Please contact the Client Relationship Team on 020 7319 4000 if you would like to arrange a meeting.
Ingenious Investments would be delighted to meet your clients to assist you in explaining the investment opportunities. Please contact the Client Relationship Team on 020 7319 4000 if you would like to arrange a meeting.
Ingenious Media Investments Limited is unable to provide financial, tax or legal advice.
These FAQs are for information only and are not intended to constitute investment advice or to form part of any offer for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or subscribe for any fund or securities. Nothing on this website or in any document available on it constitutes investment, tax, legal or other advice by any Ingenious entity. Any references to tax laws or levels on this website are subject to change. An investor should seek advice about their own personal financial position in relation to entitlement to tax reliefs. Tax rules, levels and regulations are subject to change and the availability of tax reliefs will depend upon individual circumstances.